My media consumption

Newspapers


  • I don't read any newspapers, I check the news online.
  • I always check the science section because its interesting.
  • I never check the sports news.
  • I usually read stories that I find interesting.
  • No
  • I don't look at online newspapers, I use the BBC news website. Their website is easier to access.
Magazines

  •  I don't buy any magazines.
Television

  • I spend around 6-7 hours a week watching TV.
  • In the evening.
  • I like watching movies and series that I enjoy.
  • Sometimes I watch TV alone and sometimes I watch it with others. Usually I decide what to watch.
  • I watch live TV. Sometimes I use my laptop for catch up. 
Radio

  • I don't really listen to the radio.
  • No one really listens to the radio, usually listen to their own music.
Cinema

  •  I haven't been to the cinemas in the last month.
  • I have seen lots of films like Wonder Woman and Beauty and the Beast.
  • My friends.
  • We watch films that we all like- Star Wars and Harry Potter
  • TV and laptop.
Online

  • Often
  • At home and at school
  • News, movies, series etc.
  • Some work.
  • My laptop
  • Whatsapp - easier to communicate.
Reflection

  • I can read more newspapers, listen to the radio and increase the amount of news I watch.
  • I will read more newspapers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sims FreePlay case study part 1 - Language & Audience

Oh Comely- Language and Representation

The Sims FreePlay case study part 3 - Representations